FIRST WAVE BACK TO CHURCH THIS SUNDAY
STAY AT HOME IF DETAILS BELOW
Your Health and Safety is of our utmost concern. That is why our Pastoral Staff has implemented the following guidelines for returning to our “In House” Church Worship Services. So, please listen carefully!
1. Please Stay Home if you are sick, in general
2. Please Stay Home if you are symptomatic
3. Please Stay Home if you are 65 years or older
4. Please Stay Home if you are caring for “at risk” loved ones living “in or outside” of your home.
5. Please Stay Home if you have underlying health conditions that may compromise your health
6. Please Stay Home if you are uncomfortable about returning to Church at his time.
If you Do Not fall into any of those categories, then you are among the first wave of those who are invited to join us next Sunday, May 1st, for our “In House” Sunday Worship Service.
All others are encouraged to continue to be a part of our Faith Outreach Center “On-Line” Family until the appropriate timing.